School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (EAS)
- Master of Science in Nanoscience and Technology.
- Master of Science in Mechatronics Engineering.
- Master of Engineering in Construction Engineering and Management.
- Master of Engineering in Transportation Systems.
School of Communication and Information Technology (CIT)
- Master of Science/Engineering MSCIT/ MCIT
- Software Engineering
- Wireless Technologies
- Information Security
- Master of Science/Engineering - MSCIT/MSD - Microelectronics System Design
School of Management of Technology (MOT)
- Management of Technology (MOT) Program
- Master of Science in Management of Technology (MOT)
- Ph.D in Management of Technology (MOT)
School of Business
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Master of Science and Professional Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Executive Development Program (EDP)
Applicants admitted to NU are required to have the following:
Hold an appropriate university degree preferably in a technology or business related discipline.
Have earned a minimum grade of (Good),GPA of 3.0 in their bachelors degree program.
Submit GMAT scores for the EMBA Program ,GRE scores for all other programs.
- a score of 61 or above in IBT http://www.ets.org/portal/site/ets/menuitem , or
- a score of 6 or above in IELTS http://www.britishcouncil.org/egypt-exams-english-exams-ielts.htm, or
- a score of 500 or above in paper-based TOEFL (Institutional TOEFL administered by AMIDEAST) and at least 3/5 in the Amideast administered essay exam.