NU’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support (IES) comes together through the efforts of several units within Nile University including Technology, Innovation and Commercialization Office (TICO), Division of Professional Development (DPD), NU Business School and NU Social Entrepreneurship Association (NUSEA), and School of Management of Technology (MOT) working together on a broad set of initiatives including:
1. Entrepreneurship awareness sessions all over Egypt from Aswan to Alexandria.
2. Ideation, Business Canvas Model and Pitching training sessions across Egypt.
3. Social Entrepreneurship competition NU 100 .
4. Innovation and prototype development support for NU-related startups from Sinai to Halayeb and Shalateen.
5. Mentoring for NU-related start-ups.
On the learning side, NU provides specific courses for graduate and undergraduate students in social entrepreneurship, setting up your own business, innovation management, marketing and taking research out into the market.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org