Nile University’s GICO office acts as the University’s gateway to national and regional grant applications as well as industry-funded research grants. The office is responsible for managing and coordinating the overall grant application process, starting from identifying potential funding opportunities for existing research activities undertaken at Nile University, to handling the actual submission process and follow up requirements of grant proposals and contracts. GICO also acts as a facilitator and liaison for local and international partnerships and collaborations with research and academic institutions, funding organizations, industry and any other entities which could provide an added value to the University’s research.
- Horizon 2020 Launch Event in the Med Region - February 9th, 2014
- 1st Euro-Mediterranean Brokerage event on Research and Innovation - February 12th -13th, 2014
- International Conference on Industry Academia Collaboration ( IAC 2014 ) - March 3rd - 5th , 2014
- Innovation Convention - Brussels - March 10th - 11th, 2014
- Bio Vision Alexandria 2014 - April 7th - 9th, 2014
- International Conference on Nanomaterials Synthesis, Fabrication and Applications - April 14th - 17th , 2014
- Industry Academia Collaboration Conference (IAC 2015) - April 6th - 8th , 2015